Solar Power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Power

So it's begun, started playing around with it this morning. But Em has an interview this afternoon, so I'm looking after Luna. Will get stuck back into the project this afternoon (depends what time Em gets back)

Wish me luck!

So... is it working ?

Comment

Nope, still can't find the issue with the solar panel. I mean, I have power, but it's just coming from the car battery. Still need to find the issue, possibly just a faulty solar panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacey View Post
        Nope, still can't find the issue with the solar panel. I mean, I have power, but it's just coming from the car battery. Still need to find the issue, possibly just a faulty solar panel.
        Oh shoot !
        Hope you can fix the issue quickly. Solar power is an amazing thing...

Comment

How did you get on with this? Did you fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckLady View Post
            How did you get on with this? Did you fix it?
            Hey, yeah. I got it working fine! Didn't get around to getting anything attached to it, but the solar panel and the battery are working fine now. Maybe i will get around to it in the new garden!

Comment

Wow! That's awesome! You need to try a windmill now...

Comment

• Pacey
                Pacey commented
                Editing a comment
                It's actually something I have thought about, several times! Haha

I think we should be able to generate electricity using a water wheel in guttering down pipes- we get so much rain it should make loads!

Comment

That's actually not a bad idea at all. All of the down pipes could have a series of little water wheels. Dragons den, here you go! Lol

Comment

LOL! I might make my fortune - you heard it here first!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X